The independent hotel sector is dominated by purchasing companies that offer consortium prices to independent hotels and small to medium size hotel groups, that do not compete with the prices paid by the major brands. Not any more!
We know that that both hotels and their customers prefer local produce because it is either fresh or unique to the location and requires frequent turnarounds. These categories are only offered where it can be locally sourced. There are many other categories such as Wholesale foods, Cleaning & chemicals, Dairy, Bakery, Seafood, Office stationery, etc. where significant savings can be made.
We offer a new Purchasing concept for independent hotels where the prices achieved are more aligned with the prices paid by the major brands, and where quality is paramount. This translated means potential savings of over £50k on current purchases for hotels of around 50 bedrooms. Our purchasing includes:
- Core product price reductions
- Group category tender support
- Efficient procurement processes with manned help desk support
- Compliance and Control at site
- Management Information
- Reduction in procurement spend
- Reduction in costs through invoicing and stock management
- Order efficiency at Unit level
In addition you can benefit from:
- Online e-trading from the purchase transaction to payment for all categories.
- Real time responsible sourcing dashboards. It gives you the tools to create, measure and report on your responsible sourcing strategies. It provides metrics you can monitor and measure against specific targets, and use to show your customers and clients exactly what you’re doing in terms of responsible sourcing.
- Interactive Management dashboards and reporting to fully understand what has been purchased, and who from, in real time using a personalised portal. It captures your EDI invoice information, and data. It then analyses and processes the data to provide you with an ‘online Business Intelligence solution’ that enables you to monitor and track your procurement performance with intuitive, high-quality graphs and charts.
- Comparing your food procurement activity against the industry average to determine your purchasing performance.
- Reporting on future market trends and offering insights into current expenditure, so you can make better informed decisions about your food procurement.
Purchasing is offered as part of our á la carte services. Let our new purchasing concept help you increase margins, reduce costs and improve operational efficiency.
The Hotel Partnership also offers outstanding, negotiated credit card terms on commissions and fees.
Call us on 01483 747480 or email [email protected] to find out more.